On April 19, 1960, Colorado State broke ground on the new Lory Student Center, named after Charles A. Lory, CSU's President from 1908 to 1933. The 160,000 square foot facility was completed in 1962. Pictured are the student body leaders from 1960:
The LSC has seen a lot of history throughout the decades and has continually been the place of gathering for the Colorado State and Fort Collins communities in times of local and international celebrations and tragedies. Continue to watch this site for more information about the celebration and for LSC's history during its 50 years of service to the community.
We are dedicated to promoting a supportive, creative learning environment by developing campus community through a diversity of high quality, student-centered programs and services.
8033 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523
6am - 11pm Mon. - Thur.,
6am - 12am Fri.
7am - 12am Sat.
11am - 11pm Sun.